Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 100

Thread: Who would you choose?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Times New Roman">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kerala:
    Man I so can't think of someone that I would cyber in the pool...and if I did I would never say *seals my lips* And if you meant in r/t, then I would go with my first in hopes that he got better in bed*LMFAO<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Um Mel I did answer the question for r/t*LMFAO* And if you insist on his name it was Tony*VBS*....ah the sweet memories of a Blur song and a bathtub*runs and hides*


    [This message has been edited by Kerala (edited March 21, 2001).]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey Mel...wanna cyber....its a start...*S*

  3. #43
    Inactive Member WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blanca? you want Blanca? geesh and all this time I thought you wanted me.....hmmmmmm.......crys.....wwwwaaaaaaaaaaa*pick s up a flower and pulls off the pedals.....she loves me.....she loves me not.....*BFP*

  4. #44
    Inactive Member voodooray's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2 cutes boobs seem to be a popular topic are they the 8th wonder of the world?

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought my boobs were the 8th wonder of the world*sigh*

  6. #46
    Inactive Member WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    loves big boobs......*WARRIOR GRINS*

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    <font color=red>ummmmmm! *fiddles with sumthing</font>

  8. #48
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2Cute uses her boobs as weapons..Apparently she has them insured and is only allowd to use them in life and death situations... smile


  9. #49
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    8th and 9th wonder(s) techincally *LOL*

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *looks around*..*giggles*...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •